This page contains economy tools, data and articles, and maps for the former online game Jumpgate.
Resources for Global (former US) Server
- DB for JGRot Pro – Files are designed for use in the DB data section of JGRot Pro. They allow static information on commodities, equipment, spacecraft, stations, ore, flux, medals and ranks to be displayed in JGRot Pro’s in-game console. Download the latest version – v7.02, 19 August 2005, global (former US) server archive (ZIP, 80KB).
- Prices.txt for JG Ship Creator (mirror) – Current list of base prices, suitable for import into Jumpgate Ship Creator. 14 June 2005.
- Jumpgate Jargon – Lexicon of jargon frequently heard on English channels of Jumpgate.
- Cargo Pilots’ Map of Jumpgate – Map shows, at a glance, distances between gates along common trade routes. Does not include Conflux space. PDF. 84KB.
These archive resources are redundant – either due to substantial code changes in the game, or due to the shutdown of Mightygames’ EU server at the end of June 2005.
- EU Widget and DB Archive – Widget and DB version 6.11 – the last version with EU server/German language support. ZIP. 130KB.
- Jumpgate Trading 101 – A basic introduction to trading and the economy in Jumpgate.
- Quantar Religious Archive – Collection of religious texts and commentaries.
- Building the Perfect ‘Phoon – Traces the full production history of a perfectly equipped Quantar Typhoon, demonstrating the importance of the economy to equipping a fighter.
- Building the Perfect Missile – Iceman’s original post introducing the economy, with precise requirements for Morning Stars.