This ‘walkthrough’ is specific to v2.09. The v2.09 patch re-scripted the ACM in earlier versions. The original allegedly had 25 missions, but I don’t think many people got past the second one 😉 . These notes may at first glance seem to be applicable to older versions – for example, the original first mission involved a diplomatic escort, but the target ship started near Mars, not Earth. Battlecruiser Millennium has another very similar set of missions, but subtle differences to areas like ship and artifact availability mean that the strategies presented below may be inappropriate.
In this section:
- ACM Introduction – Terminology, objectives, upgrades, problems and notes.
- Tour Of Duty 1 – Including TOD1 M1/5 – Diplomatic Escort (Majoris), TOD1 M2/5 – Diplomatic Security (Majoris), TOD1 M3/5 – Diplomatic Escort (Majoris), TOD1 M4/5 – Operation Hostile Takeover (Zerin), and TOD1 M5/5 – Operation Grab (DaisyMae).
- Tour Of Duty 2 – Including TOD2 M1/5 – Tactical Operation (Empirian Raiders), TOD2 M2/5 – Evacuation (Starball), TOD2 M3/5 – Hostage Rescue (Pixan), TOD2 M4/5 – Operation Star Strike (Sygan), and TOD2 M5/5 – Operation Ghosthunt (Reingard).
- Tour Of Duty 3 – Including TOD3 M1/5 – Planetary Strike (Moon), TOD3 M2/5 – Search and Destroy (Covert Fleet), TOD3 M3/5 – Tactical Strike (Antis), TOD3 M4/5 – Defense Shield (Starpath), and TOD3 M5/5 – Tactical Escort (Falkerie).
- Tour Of Duty 4 – Including TOD4 M1/1 – Tactical Strike (Gammulan).